Food and beverage manufacturers must find ways to satisfy customers yet operate profitably in spite of fluctuating consumer demand, slim margins, strict government regulations, varying raw material variability and capacity constraints. That’s a tall order.
Food & Beverage
For food and CPG companies, get the functionality you need to help achieve compliance, meet quality requirements and handle the dreaded recalls.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for food and beverage manufacturers
A fully integrated solution delivers the capabilities needed to help achieve compliance, efficiency and quality requirements, plus meet customer satisfaction and profitability goals.
Meet Safety, Quality and Compliance Requirements
- Document standard processes
- Track and log operations and results
- Use traceability, lot requirements, production statistics reporting, specification management and change management to get the control and predictability you need to detect and address exceptions early
- Let shelf life management and first-expire, first-out inventory control help ensure you use ingredients in the best sequence and avoid expiry loss.
- Track items from cradle to grave and be confident in your ability to implement effective recall procedures with complete forward and backward traceability of any material.
Address Deep Industry-specific Functionality
- Manage the purchase price for potency items based on the level of concentration
- Manage inventory levels of active ingredients
- Make batch order picking adjustments and recommendations based on raw material potency
- Consider shelf life and/or inheritance of raw material characteristics
- Schedule based on desired product sequencing on critical resources to minimize changeovers and improve production capacity utilization
Reduce Manufacturing Costs While Meeting Customer Service Commitments
- Control costs with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and respect customer service levels by monitoring operations at a detailed level
- Keep a close watch on yields and labor, tracking material usage and planning production shifts to maximize capacity
- Incorporate Promotions for More Accurate Manufacturing Plans
- Use the Rebates and Trade Promotions functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for food and beverage manufacturers to give your sales and marketing team the flexibility to fine-tune promotions
- Share the information with manufacturing to achieve the ideal balance and meet corporate expectations
Improve Production Planning and Inventory Management
- Address the high perishability of raw food materials and ingredients by using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to help minimize over-runs and short runs
- Use shelf-life tracking to take expiration dates into consideration during production and into the distribution process
- Manage centrally co-products and by-products in recipes and always know the correct inventory status for any given item
- Use flexible cost management features to assign production and overhead costs to co-products and by-products
"Microsoft solutions allow us to run our business, not just run software. Rolling out a global solution is always a huge challenge. We needed one solution that addresses all of our localization needs and was easily deployable. Fullscope provides great leadership in helping guide us through the globalization of our solution. Microsoft technology had the familiar feel to all of our team and moving forward with Microsoft tools is truly a transformational experience for our company. Having partnered with Fullscope for over 8 years now, I could not imagine having a better experience."
Stay In The Discussion
Thursday Jan 18, 2018 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM GMT Join Fullscope as we discuss how understanding how CRM can best impact an Organisation (Business Outcomes) can be challenging to define but it is the most important first step we can take with all of our customers. Join our webinar as we discuss the Top …
Recent Blog Posts
December 15, 2017
December 13, 2017