- Seasonal demand planning
- Volatile raw material markets
- Regulatory and environmental issues
- Low-cost competition from emerging economies
- Pricing pressures
ERP and CRM for Building Products Manufacturers
Building products companies whose products are largely driven by the construction market face similar business and production challenges, despite different manufacturing modes (process, discrete or both).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for building products manufacturers can help tackle the demanding tasks of:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is great for manufacturers
of structural metals, doors and windows, plastic resin and synthetic fibers, cement and concrete, wood products, HVAC equipment, switches and connectors, paints and coatings and lighting equipment.
Increased Operational Speed and Flexibility
- Support multiple manufacturing modes including configure-to-order, and mixed mode environments (process and discrete)
- Implement best practices to streamline processes and help increase efficiency.
Support for Lean Initiatives
- Eliminate waste and non-value add activities
- Gain insight into costs and process efficiency
- Understand and manage production schedules, capacity loadings, shop floor activities and production costs and more
Enhanced Connectivity and Communication
- Stay on top of jobs by sharing real-time information about specifications and order status among key departments and trading partners
"Boa Franc has been working with Fullscope for 7 years. We really appreciate the knowledge of their team – from the sales person to the support team. Working with Fullscope we have been able to improve the utilization of our Dynamics 365 tools at our own pace. We have fast access into the Dynamics expertise and are able to deliver to our customers the product they want, when they want it, without ever compromising on the quality."
Stay In The Discussion
Friday, March 2, 2018 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm EST. In this webcast, we will explore reporting and BI capabilities Microsoft delivers out-of-the-box with Dynamics AX 2012, including a candid discussion on its limitations and challenges. We will discuss considerations and best practices for leveraging AX 2012 data to drive reporting and analytics, including some real-world examples …