Validation. It is a term that often sparks conversation and sometimes debate within life sciences companies. How much validation is required? Can you validate applications in the cloud? How much validation testing is required? How do I maintain the validated state in the cloud? How do we validate virtual systems environments? How does cybersecurity impact … Continued
Deliver the CRM Business Objectives you desire, company-wide and fully adopted
Having all of your users Adopt your CRM platform is not something that just happens.
We built Adopt2Win to deliver a proactive post-implementation service of knowledge, training and support to ensure your solution delivers on all the expectations of your users and executives from day one. This process ensures that you will achieve your Business Outcomes and are able to adapt as the business requirement expands.
Ensuring Business Outcome success
The Adopt2Win Program includes a mix of services to ensure your organization is tracking towards the shared Business Outcomes that were established from the onset:
- Shared Community of our entire Adopt2Win customer base for collaboration
- Inventory of training and advisory videos for your consumption
- User Adoption Dashboard to track progress
- Monthly Adoption Assurance meetings facilitated by your Adopt2Win Representative
- Semi-Annual Business Outcome sessions with your project sponsors
- Adopt2Win Portal for requesting and streamlining support incidents and requests for advisory assistance
- Upgrade Assurance to guarantee your deployment is smoothly transitioned as the Microsoft CRM platform advances through future upgrades
Adopt2Win offers a range of success factors
- Proven recipe for success – Our Adopt2Win Programs provide all of the tools and processes that we have built to ensure your solution will deliver the results you are looking for. The combination of services and suggested cadence of sessions to ensure your field teams and executives stay focused on achieving the results everyone expects.
- Measurement and flexibility – A framework for you to measure success and evolve your CRM solution along with your changing business needs
- Variety – A combination of training, coaching and proactive support that ensures your CRM team can quickly enhance their knowledge and skills and take ownership
Stay In The Discussion
Although today’s Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP system has achieved significant technological advances, validation is still conducted by many today as a very manual process. In this session, we will take a deep dive into the principles of lean validation testing and discuss how you can fully automate the Dynamics 365 validation process.
Recent Blog Posts
October 16, 2017
October 11, 2017