In today’s world of social media, successful sales and marketing in manufacturing is a complex balancing act requiring more and more visibility to actual data. Real-time visibility to dealers, agents, and customers involved in your business has never been more important for maintaining successful pipelines and customer loyalty. If you don’t have a bi-directional communication …
Deliver the CRM Business Objectives you desire, company-wide and fully adopted
Having all of your users Adopt your CRM platform is not something that just happens.
We built Adopt2Win to deliver a proactive post-implementation service of knowledge, training and support to ensure your solution delivers on all the expectations of your users and executives from day one. This process ensures that you will achieve your Business Outcomes and are able to adapt as the business requirement expands.
Ensuring Business Outcome success
The Adopt2Win Program includes a mix of services to ensure your organization is tracking towards the shared Business Outcomes that were established from the onset:
- Shared Community of our entire Adopt2Win customer base for collaboration
- Inventory of training and advisory videos for your consumption
- User Adoption Dashboard to track progress
- Monthly Adoption Assurance meetings facilitated by your Adopt2Win Representative
- Semi-Annual Business Outcome sessions with your project sponsors
- Adopt2Win Portal for requesting and streamlining support incidents and requests for advisory assistance
- Upgrade Assurance to guarantee your deployment is smoothly transitioned as the Microsoft CRM platform advances through future upgrades
Adopt2Win offers a range of success factors
- Proven recipe for success – Our Adopt2Win Programs provide all of the tools and processes that we have built to ensure your solution will deliver the results you are looking for. The combination of services and suggested cadence of sessions to ensure your field teams and executives stay focused on achieving the results everyone expects.
- Measurement and flexibility – A framework for you to measure success and evolve your CRM solution along with your changing business needs
- Variety – A combination of training, coaching and proactive support that ensures your CRM team can quickly enhance their knowledge and skills and take ownership
Stay In The Discussion
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm GMT Join Microsoft and Fullscope to learn about the game changing way you can unify social and sales data. See how you can achieve the ability to identify the right leads and connect with them through personalized engagement using the combined power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for …
Aventics is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pneumatic components, systems, and customer specific applications, with a focus on environmentally friendly and sustainable production. After an extensive vendor selection process, Edgewater Fullscope was chosen to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 due to their mindset of the necessity of collaboration and commitment from the Aventics team.