EQUIPMENT DEALER SOLUTION FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
Client relationships and maximizing follow on sales are critical for every Equipment Dealer organization. So how can you improve account and sales management with your current resources and data? With the Fullscope Equipment Dealer Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365
that drives sales, marketing and customer service productivity and insights.
Business Insights & Visibility
In addition to all the Dynamics 365 functionality, the Equipment Dealer Solution offers:
- Equipment inventory—currently available for sales/rental, past sales, and customer-owned equipment
- Service calls and equipment service history
- Warranties and customer service agreements
- Revenue segmentation and trending
- Account planning
- Share of wallet
- Opportunity grouping by project or job site
- Pipeline segmentation
- Follow on sales, automatic rental renewal opportunities, and enhanced cross-selling
- Complete equipment history in one place—sales, trade-ins, service, rental
- Optional Xapt NAXT integration
“Our CRM journey began as a corporate initiative endorsed by all operating groups within Milton CAT. Our initial objectives focused on aligning all of our operating groups, providing a 360 degree view of our customers and managing our sales process. We are driving CRM as a culture and working with the Fullscope team to leverage the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM), which has enabled us to start the process of moving our technology to the cloud.”
– Rod Ford, CIO of Milton CAT
See the Solution in Action with Product Videos
Watch this video for an overview of how the Equipment Dealer Solution, build on Microsoft Dynamics 365, helps you more effectively manage sales.
This video shows how your sales executives can work productively while on the road. They can easily review their day, make and track calls, scan equipment, update their sales opportunities and more.